The RAM (4GB), bluetooth headset, and dongle are in! I am still learning how to get the headset to connect to my laptop consistently, but I have tested the headset in both recording programs on my phone and a Skype recorder, and the quality isn’t too shabby. I have also realized that the reason I haven’t been able to update Vista is because I only had SP1. I have downloaded SP2, but it won’t go. So I am working on that as we speak. My paycheck came today too, so I have get that in the bank so I can pay for the storage upgrade to the blog that will allow to post my podcast, and I am good to go! The first episode should be up within the week. Things are rolling along well. Lets hope they stay that way.